British Standards Online
- Link to British Standards Online - University username and password required
Restrictions on use
British Standards Online may only be used for educational purposes. It must not be used for the purpose of University business processes (including but not limited to Health & Safety, Estate Management) or for monetary reward (including but not limited to knowledge transfer partnerships). See the full British Standards Online terms and conditions of use.
Standards for business purposes
If you require a standard for the purposes of University business processes, these can be obtained directly from the BSI via our University of Reading Membership, which is managed by The Library. Please contact Kate Devaney, Collections Services Manager for further details.
Full-text access to all British Standards Institution publications including:
- current, historic, and draft British Standards
- BSI adopted European and international standards
- technical handbooks
- codes of practice
- specifications for products, dimensions, and performance
Help & guidance
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for advice on using this resource
Exporting to EndNote is not supported. What is EndNote?