Book History Online
- Link to Book History Online - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
Book History Online (BHO) is an international bibliography in the field of book and library history. Included are references to monographs, articles and reviews dealing with the history of the printed book, its arts, crafts, techniques and equipment, its economic, social and cultural environment, as well as its production, distribution, preservation and description.
Help & guidance
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for advice on using this resource
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways (note that you must register first to use this facility):
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Register first and login.
- Select the references you want to save by clicking star icon to the left of the article reference. This saves them to a temporary folder.
- Click on Starred items on the right side of the screen.
- Click on Export citations.
- Click on Export to Endnote RIS. A file is saved.