- Link to Web of Science - University username and password required
Institutional Login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
Once connected you will be searching just the Web of Science Core Collection. To search across all databases, or a specific one, select this from the 'Search in:' drop-down list.
Life sciences and biomedical research, including:
- ecology and the environment
- molecular biology
- veterinary science and medicine
Gives references to journal articles, review articles, conference papers, books and patents
Help & guidance
- Web of Science Training Portal
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice using this resource
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?
Using a mobile?
- Login to the Web of Science mobile site
Create your own account on Web of Science using the 'Register' link and use that to access the mobile site. Just remember to login to your Web of Science account from a campus PC every six months to stay active.