- On-campus link to ArticleFirst - no password required
- Off-campus link to ArticleFirst - University username and password required
Covers all subject areas.
Gives references to journal articles.
You can browse specific journal issues to keep up-to-date with articles published in journals of interest.
Help & guidance
- Guide to using OCLC FirstSearch (PDF)
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - our Guide to using OCLC FirstSearch (PDF) includes instructions on exporting to Desktop EndNote
- Endnote online - Download & import following the steps below:
- After selecting the references you wish to download, click Export.
- Choose the following options:
- Export : Marked records from this search
- Export to: Text file
- Click Export.
- Save the file as a text document.
- Import the file into EndNote Web using the ArticleFirst (OCLC) Import option.