- Link to ScienceDirect - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine
Full-text articles in most journals published by Elsevier from 1995 to the present, covering sciences, economic and social science, and some arts and humanities titles.
We also have access to older articles from 1896 onwards in the following subjects:
- agricultural and biological sciences
- economics, econometrics and finance
- environmental science
- social sciences
Please note some titles may be excluded from our agreement with this publisher. If you cannot access a title please complete our E-resources problem report form and we will investigate.
We also have access to a large number of e-books and reference works which have been individually purchased.
Help & guidance
- ScienceDirect help
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
For both versions of EndNote follow these steps to select and download references:
When viewing an individual article's details:
- Click 'Cite' and select 'Export Citation to RIS'.
When viewing a list of references:
- Use the checkboxes to select the articles to download.
- Click 'Export' at the top of your results and select 'Export citation to RIS'
If using Desktop EndNote just click on the file at the bottom of your browser window to import the references.
If using EndNote online import the file into EndNote online using the 'RefMan RIS' Import option.