- Link to IOPscience - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
Archive issues also available via JISC Journal Archives.
Full-text journal articles from Institute of Physics titles.
The collection includes current issues and rolling archive (covering the previous 10 years) of 42 titles, plus archive issues of 57 titles covering 1874-1998. Please search the Library Catalogue to check whether a title is included.
Help & guidance
- Watch these video tutorials for IOPscience
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Select the references individually by clicking on the title.
- Then click on the 'RIS' button (underneath the abstract) to export the citation and abstract
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically.
Using EndNote online? Save the file and then import into EndNote online using the 'RefMan RIS' import option.