- Link to Emerald - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
References to articles in journals published by Emerald, plus full-text access to articles in over 150 titles
- real estate economics and finance
Help & guidance
- Quick guides to using Emerald
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways, although you can only export individual articles not a set. Scroll down to the end of the article abstract and click on 'download as .RIS'.
- Desktop Endnote - Direct export - click on the downloaded file to save the references into EndNote - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download as .RIS & import using the 'RefMan RIS' option. Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?