Publications of The Hague Academy of International Law
- Link to Publications of the Hague Academy of International Law - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
Full-text of the prestigious Collected Courses of the Hague Academy of International Law series, starting with Volume 1 in 1923 and containing courses delivered by academics, practitioners and other leading experts in public and private international law.
Available publications also include smaller collections of papers from Academy workshops and research monographs (books). Content is either in English or French, and spans a wide range of international law topics across a century of study.
Help & guidance
- For general help with searching, see the search tips page.
- For more information about the Hague Academy and its activities, visit the Hague Academy website.
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways. For both versions, you will need to register for a personal account.
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
For more information see BrillOnline's Guide for researchers and students.
- EndNote online - Download & import - save a file of citations using the ‘Export citation’ link, then import into EndNote online using the 'RefMan RIS' option. Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?