Routledge Handbooks Online
- Link to Routledge Handbooks Online - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
Routledge Handbooks Online provides an overview of classic and current research and future trends in the Social Sciences and Humanities, covering 23 subject areas.. The University subscribes to titles in:
Individual titles are listed on the Library catalogue.
Help & guidance
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
EndNote online - Download & import using the 'RefMan RIS' import option - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
To select items to export to either version of EndNote follow these steps:
- While viewing an entry, click on the 'Cite' button.
- Click 'Download citation.
- This will download a file that can be opened automatically by Desktop EndNote, or saved and imported into EndNote online (using the 'RefMan RIS import option).
- Register for a personal account.
- Use the 'Add to shortlist' button to mark items.
- When viewing your shortlist select 'Download citations' from the Actions picklist to download a file that can be opened automatically by Desktop EndNote or imported into EndNote online (using the 'RefMan RIS import option).