- Link to Manchesterhive - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
We have access to the following collections, plus open access content, on Manchesterhive. If you want to limit your search result to just these collections, select the 'User-accessible content' option on the left of the screen. The links below will take you directly to each collection.
- Manchester History of Medicine
Forty e-books covering all aspects of health, illness and medicine from prehistory to the present, in every part of the world.
- Manchester Medieval Sources
The online version of the Manchester University Press Medieval Sources series which aims to provide translations of key social and political sources. Contains extensive introductory material and primary source accounts of the Medieval world.
- Manchester Shakespeare
Forty-nine e-books covering historical, social and cultural critiques of Shakespeare’s works, plus the works of his contemporaries.
All titles in these collections are listed on the Library catalogue.
Help & guidance
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for advice on using this resource.
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import using the 'EndNote Import' option. Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?