- Link to MathSciNet - University username and password required
Gives references to journal articles, conference proceedings and books. Also provides a subject index for recent and forthcoming publications.
Help & guidance
- MathSciNet help
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource
To save records from this database it is best to add them to the clipboard.
- Click on the 'Clipboard' link underneath the record you wish to save
- Repeat for all records you are interested in
- Click on the 'Clipboard' tab in the top right-hand corner of the page to see your list
- In the 'Select format' picklist select 'Citations (EndNote)'
- Click on the 'SaveClip' link. Save it as a text file [.txt] using the 'Save As' option from the File menu on your browser. Check you are NOT saving it as html. If the 'Save As' option is not available, copy the text into NotePad and save as a .txt file.
For both versions of EndNote you will need to import the file using the 'EndNote Import' option. For more information on doing this see the following links:
- Desktop EndNote - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?