Current Contents Connect
- Link to Current Contents Connect - University username and password required
Institutional Login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
To search across all databases, or a specific one, you may need to select this from the 'Search in:' drop-down list.
Current Contents Connect is a multidisciplinary current awareness service providing access to complete bibliographic information of the world's leading scholarly journals.
It also allows you to search a collection of evaluated scholarly websites and access evaluated, full-text documents in three general resource types: preprints, funding information, and research activities.
Help & guidance
- Help and training materials on using Current Contents Connect
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?
You can save your references into Mendeley by using the Web Importer.