- Link to ProQuest - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
If you are a University of Reading Malaysia student and registered before November 2017, please use this ProQuest username and password. You will need to enter your University username and password to access this information.
ProQuest gives access to a wide range of databases. We subscribe to the ones listed below. Search them all simultaneously or use the drop-down 'Databases' list at the top of the screen to select specific ones.
- Academic Video Online [video]
- British Periodicals [full-text]
- Digital National Security Archive [full-text]
- The Guardian and The Observer [full-text]
- IBSS (International Bibliography of the Social Sciences)
- LLBA (Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts)
- Periodicals Archive Online (PAO) [full-text]
- ProQuest Central [full-text] which includes:
- ABI/INFORM Collection [full-text]
- Hoover's Company Profiles [full-text]
- ProQuest News & Newspapers [full-text]
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global
- Screen Studies Collection [partial full-text]
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
Help & guidance
ProQuest LibGuides are available for most of the individual databases listed above.
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using these resources.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop Endnote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these steps to select and export references to either version of EndNote.
- Select the references you want to save by clicking on the folder icon to the right of reference in the results screen. This saves them into a temporary folder.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Go to: Folder View' on the right-hand-side of the results.
- When viewing the folder click on 'Export' on the right-hand-side of the screen.
- For Desktop EndNote select 'Direct export in RIS Format',
For EndNote online select 'Direct Export to EndNote Web'.
- Click on Save.
- EndNote Desktop or EndNote online will open and the results will be added to your library.