Due to platform changes made by Lexis there are separate links for accessing different content.
Main link to most content
- Link to News Content on Lexis Library - University username and password required
International legal journals
- Link to International Legal Journals on Lexis Library- University username and password required
Full-text of UK, US, EU and Commonwealth legal sources. Contents include:
- UK cases including The Law Reports, All England Law Reports, and English Reports
- Cases of the Irish, Northern Ireland, and Scottish Courts from 1945.
- All current Public General Acts and Statutory Instruments of England and Wales
- Halsbury's Laws of England
- Hill and Redman Law of Landlord and Tenant
- European Union cases from 1954
- European Union legislation
- Commonwealth cases and legislation, particularly from Australia, Canada, New Zealand and South Africa
- US Federal and State case law
- US Federal legislation
- Comprehensive collection of US law reviews from 1982
- UK broadsheets as well as local newspapers in the UK
Help & guidance
- For comprehensive guidance see the LexisLibrary support site which includes training videos, tips and user guides.
- A range of training videos are available on the LexisNexis Resources YouTube channel.
- Complete the LexisLibrary research certificate.
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
Exporting to EndNote is not supported. What is EndNote?