- Link to EBSCOHost - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
EBSCOhost provides access to a number of different databases. We subscribe to the following:
- British Education Index
- Business Source Complete [full-text]
- Child Development & Adolescent Studies
- Education Abstracts
- Education Research Complete [full-text]
- Educational Administration Abstracts
- European Views of the Americas: 1493-1750
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
- MLA (Modern Language Association International Bibliography)
Help & guidance
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop Endnote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these steps to select and export references to either version of EndNote.
- Select the references you want to save by clicking on the folder icon to the right of reference in the results screen. This saves them into a temporary folder.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Go to: Folder View' on the right-hand-side of the results.
- When viewing the folder click on 'Export' on the right-hand-side of the screen.
- For Desktop EndNote select 'Direct export in RIS Format',
For EndNote online select 'Direct Export to EndNote Web'.
- Click on Save.
- EndNote Desktop or EndNote online will open and the results will be added to your library.