Current Chemical Reactions
- Link to Web of Science Core Collection - University username and password required
Institutional Login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
This database is part of the Web of Science Core Collection. Choose the Web of Science Core Collection from the 'Search in' drop down menu, and then select Current Chemical Reactions from the 'Editions' option.
Current Chemical Reactions contains single- and multi-step new synthetic methods taken from leading journals and patents from 36 issuing authorities. The overall reaction flow is provided for each method, along with a detailed and accurate graphical representation of each reaction step.
Help & guidance
- Web of Science Training Portal
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?