- Link to CAB Abstracts - University username and password required
University username and password required via an Institutional login
CAB Abstracts covers the following subjects:
- Agricultural and environmental economics
- Agricultural engineering
- Animal production
- Biodeterioration and biodegradation
- Crop protection
- Dairy science and technology
- Forestry, forest products and agroforestry
- Human nutrition
- Leisure, recreation and tourism
- Medical and veterinary parasitology
- Natural resources and environmental issues
- Plant breeding, crop production and horticulture
- Soil science, land/water management and fertilizer technology
- Rural development
- Veterinary medicine
Gives references to journal articles, books and book chapters, conference papers, theses, patents and standards.
Covers 1910- (most of the early coverage is purely agriculture-related)
Help & guidance
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for advice on using this resource
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
Desktop EndNote - Direct export - just select 'Export' and 'Export to: EndNote'
Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
EndNote online - Download & import following the steps below:
- After selecting the references you wish to download, click Export
- Choose the following options:
- Export To: Reprint/Medlars
- Fields to Display: Complete Reference
- Click Export Citations
- Save the file as a text document.
- Import the file into EndNote online using the CAB Abstracts (OvidSP) Import option.