Bibliography of the History of Art (BHA)
Bibliography of the History of Art (BHA) / Repertoire de la litterature de l'art (RILA) covers visual arts in all media including:
- traditional fine arts (painting, sculpture, drawing, prints, architecture)
- decorative and applied arts
- material culture
- photography and contemporary new media
- visual arts aspects of performing arts.
It includes European art from late Antiquity to the present; American art from the European arrival to the present and Christian and European art in Africa, Asia, and Australia.
Gives references to journal articles, monographs, collections of essays, conference proceedings, and exhibition catalogues.
This database includes:
- Bibliography of the History of Art (1990-2007)
- Repertoire de la litterature de l'art (1975-1989)
Help & guidance
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
Note: when viewing a full record, click on the Actions dropdown on the right of the screen to reveal the download options.
- Desktop EndNote - Import & download - Select the Export RIS option and save the reference. Then import the saved reference into EndNote using the Reference Manager (RIS) or Refman (RIS) filter.
- EndNote online - Direct export - Select the EndNote option and you will be automatically prompted to log in to your EndNote Web account.