- +44 (0) 118 378 6161
- Running the University’s research data management (RDM) service.
- Supporting preparation of data management plans in applications for funding, and advising on the use of services for data storage, computation, and archiving.
- Managing the University’s data repository, the Research Data Archive, for the preservation and sharing of research data.
- Providing RDM training via People Development and Graduate School programmes.
- Working to develop an Open Research culture in the University and promote the adoption of open practices in research.
Visit the Research data management webpages for information and support.
- MA in Library and Information Studies
- D Phil in Modern Languages
- MSt in European Literature
- MA in Comparative Literature
- BA (Hons) in English Literature