Information for users with disabilities
From April 2017 until Autumn 2019 Library study space and services are located in the URS (Urban and Regional Studies) Building adjacent to the Library. This is to provide a quieter working environment whilst the Library Refurbishment Project gathers pace. Printed materials are still available to borrow from the Library.
Please see the links below for information about our services and facilities during this time. If you have any questions about accessing Library stock or using the facilities in the URS Building please contact the Library's Disability Co-ordinator Matthew Holtby . Matthew can show you around, introduce you to relevant members of staff, explain our services and discuss any concerns you may have.
If you are coming to visit us for the first time and are not sure what to expect, why not contact Matthew for a one-to-one tour and induction.
Support for users with disabilities
For more information about Library services for users with disabilities see the following pages:
- Access to the Library and URS building
- Services and facilities for users with disabilities
- Dyslexia and Specific Learning Difficulties
- Assistive technology
- Making your computer easier to use
- Booking space for one-to-one mentoring sessions
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPs)
- Information for off-campus users
- Disability organisations