The Inter-Library Loans service delivers material you need which is not held in our Library. We can obtain a wide range of academic books, journals, and conference proceedings from other libraries. Because of the costs involved it is meant only for material which is required for your studies or research. For instance, to get a book on Inter-Library Loan from within the UK costs the Library around £20.
All members of the University can request inter-library loans - Staff, Students, and Associates.
The inter-library loan service is not available to External borrowers.
- Ordering a British thesis via EThOS
- Copyright declaration
- How much will it cost?
- How long will it take?
- How will my inter-library loan be delivered?
- Secure Electronic Delivery (SED) FAQs
- How long can I keep an item?
- Requesting print journal articles during Library refurbishment
- Information for other libraries
- Contact inter-library loans