- Link to Sage Journals - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
Full-text access to articles in most journals published by Sage from 1999 to the present. Reference details only for earlier articles.
Please note some titles may be excluded from our agreement with this publisher. If you cannot access a title please complete our E-resources problem report form and we will investigate.
Help & guidance
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for advice on using this resource.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these instructions to select references to download to either version of EndNote:
- Mark citations using the 'Check item' box under each one.
- Select 'Download citations' (top left).
- Select 'EndNote' for Format.
- Using EndNote Desktop? Your references will be imported automatically
Using EndNote online? Use the EndNote import option