Oxford Scholarship Online
- Link to Oxford Scholarship Online - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
A constantly expanding collection of scholarly e-books published by Oxford University Press.
We subscribe to titles in the following subject areas:
- Business & Management
- English literature
- Political science
Most titles are listed on the Library catalogue
Help & guidance
- Help guide to using Oxford Scholarship Online.
- Video on how to use Oxford Scholarship Online.
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
EndNote online - Download & import using the 'RefMan RIS' import option - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
To select items to export to either version of EndNote follow these steps:
- While viewing an e-book, click on the 'Cite' button, marked by a pencil icon in the top right of the screen.
- In the small box that appears, click on the red 'Export RIS file' button.
- A file of references is created.
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically.
Using EndNote online? Save the file and then import into EndNote online (using the 'RefMan RIS' import option).