- +44 (0) 118 378 8823
Adrian is teaches in a number of undergraduate and postgraduate modules, including:
- Intellectual Property Law
- Land Law
- International and Comparative Intellectual Property Law
In addition, Adrian is the Deputy School Director of Teaching & Learning and School of Law TEL champion.
Areas of Interest
- Comparative Copyright Law
- Intellectual Property Law and Policy
- Land Law
- Technology Law
- Legal Theory
Research groups / Centres
- Member of the Centre for Commercial Law and Financial Regulation (CCLFR)
- Society of Legal Scholars
- Member of British Literary and Artistic Copyright Association
- Member and Reading University Ambassador for the Society for Computers and Law
- Aronsson-Storrier, A. (2016) Copyright exceptions and contract in the UK: the impact of recent amendments. Queen Mary Journal of Intellectual Property, 6 (1). pp. 111-123. ISSN 2045-9815 doi: https://doi.org/10.4337/qmjip.2016.01.06
B. Com, LL.B, GDPL (Australian National University), LL. M (University of Melbourne). Admitted as an Australian Lawyer
Adrian joined the School of Law in September 2015. Prior to joining the University of Reading he was a Visiting Research Student at the Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary University of London and held the position of Senior Fellow at the University of Melbourne.
Adrian's primary research interest is the relationship between copyright exceptions and inconsistent contractual provisions. His further research interests include the challenges posed by new technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain and 3D printing on the existing intellectual property framework, theoretical justifications for intellectual property law as well as the protection of performers in the digital age.