Accessibility navigation

Coronavirus COVID-19: your questions answered

University shield logo

This webpage provides information for all colleagues working at the University as the UK moves through the COVID-19 pandemic. For the latest government advice, please visit

The University's Major Recovery Team (MRT) is leading our response to the pandemic. It is co-chaired by Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Education & Student Experience) Julian Park and Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research & Innovation) Dominik Zaum and includes colleagues from across our University community, including RUSU.

If you have any suggestions on the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or would like to contact the MRT, please email To view advice and information for our students please visit our Essentials webpages, which includes copies of all emails to students.


Each topic will open in an individual page.

General revisions in progress.

Search Form