Please contact us to book rooms for meetings and other non-teaching activities. To book a room (for any day or time) please contact us on:
- Email: Room Bookings Telephone: Ext 6506
You will normally receive a reply very quickly but at busier times it is usually within the hour.
Please take a moment to read the following guidelines regarding the use of central rooms:
- All rooms should be vacated 10 minutes before the end of the session to allow for the changeover period.
- Weekend/evening/vacation bookings will be subject to portering and access being arranged.
- Catering can be ordered on ext 8427 or by contacting catering. Food is not allowed in any Lecture Theatre or the Library and you should check before ordering food for another room.
- Additional AV equipment may be hired from ITS-Help@reading.ac.uk
Please submit your ad hoc room booking request (for meetings etc) to email@example.com with your requirements for the booking or download the Excel booking form and email it to us at the same address. Please be aware that you will receive an email either confirming your booking, or informing you that the/a room is not available. You do not have a booking until you receive confirmation.