Central Induction Online Workshop
The essential guide to working at the University.
The half-day course includes a welcome from the Vice-Chancellor or his representative, an introduction to the University's fascinating history and through interactive exercises an introduction to the University as a great place to work and develop.
The morning is rounded off with a marketplace, were there is an opportunity to ask individual questions and gather information from many of the offices, services, facilities, clubs and trade unions available.
- To reserve a place for yourself on Central Induction, please book on here.
- If you are a manager and would like to book a place for a new colleague please contact People Development (email@example.com) directly.
- Our key people
- Abbreviations and Acronyms
- General Information for Staff Members
- Key Contacts List
- University of Reading Closure Days
- Information Management Policy Services (IMPS)
- Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Corporate and Social Responsibility Business Conduct Policy
- Read the New Starter Welcome pack
- Probationary policy
- Use Employee Self Service to check out your HR record
- Local Induction Support
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0)118 378 6113