Developing self and others
Showing a commitment to personal development. Supporting and encouraging others to develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours.
Key things that you can do to undertake your development in this area include:
- Undertaking coaching or mentoring;
- Actively participating in team and wider meetings across the University;
- Taking appropriate opportunities to develop your personal skills and competencies, including by participating in learning and development activities;
- Consider applying for promotion;
- Undertaking volunteering, including volunteering to become a or pensions member nominated trustee.
If you only do one thing to develop in this area:
- Visit the Developing Self People Development pages