The School of Health and Social Care has closed

If you have a general query regarding the School and its staff or students please contact the School administrator Diane Matthews on Information on the Independent Prescribing course for nurses and pharmacists can be found on the website for The Centre for Inter-Professional Postgraduate Education and Training (CIPPET) at the Reading School of Pharmacy.

The Charlie Waller Institute provides training and research in evidence-based psychological treatment.

If you are interested in counselling, you can find information about alternative counselling courses here, on the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy site.

If you are interested in nursing, you can search for Nursing and Midwifery Council approved pre-registration and post-registration nursing courses and find information about Royal College of Nursing accredited professional development nursing programmes. If you are interested in social work courses, information about qualifying and post qualifying social work programmes throughout England is available from the General Social Care Council. From their website you can search for social work degree programmes and for post qualifying programmes.

Page navigation


Search Form

A-Z lists