Health & Safety Co-ordinator Workshop
These sessions will be held at intervals during the year. Each session will deliver a presentation on a current health and safety topic relevant to the University followed by an open discussion forum. The meetings aimed primarily at Health & Safety Co-ordinators.
Suggestions for topics are welcomed by Health & Safety Services. The topic will be advertised in advance to Health and Safety Co-ordinators.
The discussion forum will provide an opportunity Health & Safety Co-ordinators to discuss health and safety issues with their colleagues, exchange ideas and question Health & Safety Services Staff about University safety policy and procedures.
COURSE DATES & TIMES
- 21st October 2019 10:30 - 12:30
- 04th December 2019 11:00 - 13:00
- 11th February 2020 14:00 - 16:00
- 28th April 2020 10:00 - 12:00
- 17th June 2020 11:00 - 13:00
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 45
COURSE TUTORS: Health and Safety Services
* Suggestions for topics should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.