developing your leadership potential
Whatever career you choose, you will face situations where leadership is required. Undertaking this programme ensures that you are ready to work with leaders or take on the leadership mantle yourself.
We have designed this programme in partnership with Henley Business School specifically to meet your needs as a postgraduate researcher.
The programme has immediate application to your current doctoral studies; previous participants have found it beneficial in:
- overcoming challenges that have arisen during the course of their research
- providing time to think about personal development and future goals
- developing awareness of their current leadership status.
During this three-day programme, you will:
- develop your understanding, experience and practice of leadership
- explore your own leadership capabilities.
Dr Amal Ahmadi, Leadership, Organisations and Behaviour, Henley Business School.
Who can apply?
This programme is open to Reading postgraduate researchers across all Schools and Departments:
- full-time postgraduate researchers in their 2nd or 3rd year
- part-time postgraduate researchers in their 3rd, 4th or 5th year.
How to apply
Before applying, ensure that you:
- have the support of you supervisor
- are able to attend on all three session dates
- have thought about why you wish to attend the programme and what you hope to gain from it.
*Coronavirus Update* The Leadership Programme will not run in 2019/2020, please monitor this page for future data announcements for the academic year 2020/21.