Welcome Event Organisers!
In order to align your activities with the University's policies, please follow these important steps:
- Visit the Event Notification Process page linked below, to qualify whether your activity will require approval
- If your activity requires approval, ensure you submit an Event Notification at least 28 days in advance (longer is recommended)
- Promotion of your event should not begin until approval is granted
For commercial events (i.e., those organised on behalf of external organisations or those which are chargeable), please contact the relevant Hospitality teams:
- Venue Reading (for Whiteknights or London Road campuses) https://www.hospitalityuor.co.uk/venue-reading/ | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0) 118 378 5657
- Venue Henley (for Greenlands campus) https://www.hospitalityuor.co.uk/venue-henley/ | email@example.com | +44 (0) 1491 418 810
For events impacting organisational reputation, and/or involving high-profile guests, please contact the Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 118 378 6718
Feel free to watch the recording of the most recent Events Organiser Training for comprehensive information.
Discover additional helpful resources on the Events Team Page.