Promoting your event
You can effectively raise the profile of your event through the following means:
Let colleagues in the University know by submitting information for the staff portal to the Communications Office email@example.com
- Entering your event on the University events web page.
- Booking a photographer for your event. For more advice visit the Design & Print photography web pages
Design & Print
Promotion of your event needs to be consistent and on brand. The Design & Print studio will work with you to produce the following items:
- Invitation cards
- Directional signage (to fit into A1 and A2 A frames)
- Pop up banners
- Academic posters
- Conference packs and materials
- Promotional items such as pens, memory sticks etc
Ensure to give enough time for both the designing and printing of items, the Design Studio will be able to advise on this.
Event collateral available to borrow
The Events Team have a limited amount of collateral which is available to borrow to borrow free of charge.
Items available to borrow include:
- University of Reading branded tablecloths
- Red, unbranded tablecloths
- A-Frames for directional signage
- University of Reading banners
To borrow any of the above items please contact the Events Office:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0) 118 378 6718
Please note that while we will always do our best to accommodate event requests we only have a limited amount of collateral and all materials are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Tablecloths, banners and A-Frames are available to purchase for departments wanting to run a lot of events. To enquire about purchasing your own event kit, please contact the Events Office for more information.