For full information on delivered catering (including menus) on the University campuses, please visit the Hospitality To You webpage.
If you would like your food and drink to be served on china/glass, please specify this when placing your order (this will be at an additional cost).
- Inform catering of any dietary requirements that your guests may have.
- Please place your catering orders as early as you possibly can. Final numbers for catering must be confirmed 2 weeks prior to the event.
- If you cannot find exactly what you would like from the menu, please contact Venue Reading to discuss your requirements.
- Please note that external catering is not permitted at the University. All catering orders must be made through the University Catering Team to ensure that all health and safety and procurement rules are followed.
- Ensure that you provide water/refreshments for your speakers.
Think carefully about what food and or drink you would like to give to your guests. Do set expectations before the guests arrive; in the additional information that you send out, do let guests know if and when they will be given food or drink so that they can make arrangements to eat or not eat before they arrive etc. You can also advise them of the facilities available on campus if you are not going to be providing refreshments.
Please visit the Catering website for more information.