This service has now been reduced.
Security will no longer register an individual's bicycle details, but will still supply a security label which is very hard to get off.The label will also act a visual deterrent, showing thieves that the bike has been registered and can be traced.
Students and staff are now being asked to register their cycles on the national database, at www.immobilise.com
This is the database that the Police will check in the event of any cycles being stolen and then recovered.
You can still download the bicycle passport sheet , which will help you fill out the details needed for the national database.
As this service is no longer being offered, all data previously recorded will now be deleted.
- Telephone: +44 (0)118 378 6300
- Telephone: +44 (0)118 378 7799
- All calls are recorded for Verification and Audit purposes
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 999
- Report a Crime to Thames Valley Police