The International Advice Team
- Katie Robertson, Head of International Student Advisory Team and Home Office Compliance
- Layla Riedler, Senior Immigration Adviser
- Sedtin Wan, Senior International Adviser (student experience)
- Megan Ablitt, Senior Immigration Adviser
- Amy Rhodes, Home Office Compliance Officer
- Dave Rolls, Immigration Adviser
- Ewa Borkowska, Administrator - International Student Advisory Team
Support and advice
To make your time in the UK happy and productive, we want to make sure you have access to support, advice and useful contacts.
The International Student Advisory team offers information and advice for all international students, providing professional and confidential support on:
- Helping you (and your family if applicable) settle in the UK when you arrive.
- Understanding the UK culture and developing integration skills.
- Providing information about the local area and places of interest.
- General advice and signposting to what is available at the University to enable you to make the most of your time at Reading.
- We also run events for students during and outside term-time, which vary throughout the year. Make sure you follow us to stay informed of upcoming events and useful information.
Visa and immigration advice
The University offers a dedicated advice service for international students where we can help you with:
- Visa advice and applications
- Meeting Student visa application requirements
- Updates on Immigration Rule changes
- Information on working during and after your studies
- Understanding your visa conditions
- EU Settlement Scheme