In order to be eligible for graduation you need to check two things:
- Your results
- You don't have tuition fee debt
The easiest way to check the status of your account and pay any outstanding debts is online via the Student Payments Website.
You will not be able to graduate and will be automatically deferred to a future graduation ceremony if:
- you have not passed and need to resit
- you have not passed, but have qualified for an exit award, which you have not yet accepted
- you have an open academic misconduct case in the lead up to Graduation
- for any other reason the Exams Office do not have a final result for you by Monday 1 November 2021. For postgraduate research programmes this date is Monday 29 November 2021.