Help us change the culture
Students and staff can help by participating in inclusive events and activities on campus, and show support on social media using the hashtag #NeverOk
Through our #NeverOK campaign, we aim to:
- Promote a safe and inclusive culture where there is zero tolerance of bullying, harassment or discrimination.
- Encourage open discussions about culture and provide information and training where needed.
- Support students and staff to challenge and report negative behaviours.
#NeverOk news and events
Campaign launch week (w/c 12 November 2018)
- Read our #NeverOk launch article, introduced by the University's Deans for Diversity & Inclusion and RUSU Diversity and Welfare Officers.
- Students and staff contributed their thoughts on what is #NeverOk to the blackboard in RUSU.
- RUSU's Full-Time Officers were out and about talking about what we're doing to create a safe and supportive environment for all.
- Wallet-sized #NeverOK cards are available to pick up from RUSU, Support Centres and reception desks around campus.
- Campaign artwork on the Carrington and RUSU digital screens.
Our series of short videos highlights how incidents of anti-social behaviour have impacted members of our community.