18 June 2020
Postgraduate taught students
As a postgraduate taught student, we recognise that the summer can be a period of high workload and pressure.
Our dedicated network of specialist academic and pastoral support colleagues continue to provide support, information and advice.
Make the most of your Academic Tutor, who can continue to support and help you academically as well as have initial discussions about your next steps and ambitions following completion of your programme.
Careers are operating daily 1-1 careers and placement appointments. All appointments are delivered remotely, meaning you can access them wherever you are. Book an appointment to discuss any careers related topics you’re currently thinking about, including:
- Discussing future career options, even if you are not sure what you want to do yet
- Get feedback on your CV or an application that you are making
- Looking for remote internships
- Getting started with LinkedIn, or improving your current profile
- Preparing for in-person or remote assessment centres and interviews
- All placements related questions.
Library & Study Advice
- All our existing support and electronic resources will continue to be available and delivered to you online over the summer. This means that you can still:
- Consult our online subject guides for details of resources available for your subject
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for help via Teams, email, or book a one-to-one appointment
- Get one-to-one advice and support from our Study Advisors via Teams, phone, or email and check out their online video tutorials and study guides
- Get help with any maths and stats-related problems from the Maths Support Team who can also provide one-to-one advice and support online or take a look at their video tutorials and worksheets. To request one-to-one help email email@example.com
- Check your Library account online
- Ask any questions about our collections and services via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access UoR online reading lists via Blackboard