Introduction to IT
Digital Technology Services (DTS) provides help and advice with using computer software and hardware. Details and more information can be found in our student DTS guide.
- Connect to University Wi-Fi
- Get Microsoft Office Software
- Access your university email
- Change and reset your password
If you do not find answers to your questions, or need more detailed advice and support, contact the IT Service Desk.
A broadband network connection is available in most hall study bedrooms providing access to the campus network and internet. More details can be found on Glide Student.
IT Service Desk
Telephone: 0118 378 6262
Where: IT Service Desk is located on the first floor of the Library
Online: IT support is also available via the IT Self Service Portal
IT Service Desk Opening Hours
- Term time: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00, Saturday-Sunday 11:00-17:00
- Vacation time: Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:00
- Telephone support: Monday-Friday, 08:00-18:00
Find a PC on Campus
Check for locations of all PCs managed by DTS.