Support and advice
The International Student Advisory team offers information and advice for all international students, providing professional and confidential support on:
- Helping you (and your family if applicable) settle in the UK when you arrive.
- Understanding the UK culture and developing integration skills.
- Providing information about the local area and places of interest.
- General advice and signposting to what is available at the University to enable you to make the most of your time at Reading.
- We also run events for students during and outside term-time, which vary throughout the year. Make sure you follow us to stay informed of upcoming events and useful information.
Visa and immigration advice
The University offers a dedicated advice service for international students where we can help you with:
- Visa advice and applications
- Meeting Student visa application requirements
- Updates on Immigration Rule changes
- Information on working during and after your studies
- Understanding your visa conditions
- EU Settlement Scheme
Get in touch
For Immigration or Home Office Compliance enquiries, please email email@example.com and for general enquiries please email Int.Adv@reading.ac.uk, or phone +44(0)118 378 8038. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for further advice and information.
Frequently asked questions