Information here is for all PGT students (Masters, PGDip, PG Certificate) receiving results on 8 December 2020 including Finalists, Part time students and January starters.
Please read the following information:
1. As a PGT student, you can make a reasonable request to retake any assessment which was submitted between 28th March and 27th September 2020 (inclusive).
a) work submitted for deadlines in that period
b) any retakes and re-sits done in that period
2. You must make your request within five working days of the results email. Due to planned system upgrades, the five working days will be extended and expire on Thursday 17 December at 11.59pm (GMT).
3. To help you to make the best decision, you MUST seek advice from your School/Department as soon as possible after your results are released.
Information about who will be available to speak to and when during the five working days post-results will be sent to you by your School/Department.
If you are still not sure whom to contact then please contact your Student Support Coordinator, or HBS School Office/ISLI Helpdesk as appropriate. You can also email email@example.com.
4. You can make your request using the Extenuating Circumstances form, further information about how to do this.
Reassessments of 2019/20 work will be formally confirmation by University Examination Boards held in Summer 2021.
6. Please also see further information on Essentials.