Support for you
Our services, opportunities and events are available to Alumni for 2 years after graduation. We are on hand to support your journey to your dream job, career or any other options you may be considering.
You can benefit from individual advice, guidance and support no matter which stage you’re at. Whether you’re unsure where to begin, you’re struggling to get your foot on the career ladder or you’re preparing for an upcoming interview, we’re waiting to hear from you.
- Create a graduate account on MyJobsOnline to access vacancies posted by recruiters actively seeking to employ Reading students and graduates
- Book a careers advice appointment with our Careers Consultants via My Jobs Online. You can also do this by contacting us directly on 0118 378 8359 or by emailing email@example.com
- Sign up to Graduate Career Coaching; up to four 45 minute remote sessions to suit your schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Join our UoR Careers Alumni Network on LinkedIn to connect with fellow Alumni, sharing advice and opportunities.
- Work through our self-help materials whether you are exploring your options, growing your experience or are ready to compete for success in the graduate labour market
- Attend careers and employer led events - view and book via your MJO graduate account
- Sign up to receive continued communication of the latest careers news, events and jobs: firstname.lastname@example.org