When completing your hours you will need to record your activity through the RED Award Pathway on MyJobsOnline. To find the Pathway you need to:
- Log-in to MyJobsOnline
- Find the Pathways button/tab
- Find the RED Award Pathway
- Click ‘Start now’
- Follow the steps to get started logging your activity
When you are recording your activity through the system you will be asked to record the following information:
- Hours and minutes: Here you should give details of how many hours of activity you are logging at this time.
- Type of activity: Here you should list the type of activity you completed. For example, if it was a Part-Time job, an Internship or Volunteering.
- Dates of activity: Here you should indicate when the activity was completed. If you do not remember the exact dates, please just give approximate dates.
- Name of organisation: Here you should give the name of the organisation you completed your hours with.
- Referee details: Here you should give details of someone who can confirm your activity if needed. E.g. in a part-time job the name of your manager/supervisor.
- Evidence: Here you need to provide evidence of your completed activity. For example, payslips/timesheets to show your completed hours. If you have multiple screenshots/documents to upload as evidence please copy and paste them into an individual Word document and upload this document.
You can add hours as you go, therefore make sure you remember to go back and add activity as you complete it.
The RED Award Pathway will guide you through what you need to do in order to complete the award, and you will need to ensure all elements of the Pathway are complete before you book onto a completion session.
Please remember, if you are new to the award but have been at the university previously, you can backdate any activity you have completed since starting at the university. You will just need to ensure you have evidence of your completed hours.