This one page CV for a 4th year Pharma Chem student. Jhanvi has worked at Nando’s throughout their degree, and is keen to show how good, and committed an employee they are. They’ve also achieved a lot in their extra-curricular activities, so wants to make sure that those are fully recognised.
email@example.com, 07777 000000
9-2018 to present
BSc PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY WITH FOUNDATION, University of Reading, UK
- Includes: Medicinal Chemistry, Organic Chemistry; Cardiovascular Disease; Oligosaccharides; Toxicity; Laboratory Skills
- Predicted 1st (1st in Foundation, 1st, 2nd and 3rd years). Accredited by the Royal Society of Chemistry
9-2015 to 7-2018
HSCE Science stream, 80%, Caramel Higher Secondary School, Goa, India
10-2018 to present
NANDOS, Waiter and General Assistant, Reading UK, 15 hours per week during term time, 35hrs during holidays
- Train and induct all new front of house staff in the restaurant, monitor their first few shifts, and sign off competence;
- Greet customers as they enter, explain how the restaurant works, and show to tables ensuring all receive the full Nando’s service standard;
- Constantly monitor the eating area to ensure that customers are being helped, tables are being cleared and freed for the next group and all chances to upsell are taken.
09-2018 - present
CHEMISTRY SOCIETY, University of Reading
Head of Events since 9-2021, elected twice to hold the post for two consecutive years
- Planned, coordinated and led 10 events in 21-22, planning to increase to 12 in current year;
- Achieved 95% satisfaction ratings across last year’s events due to meticulous attention to detail, and an emphasis on fun;
- Shaped the new society strategy, in collaboration with the other 3 committee members, lead to a 50% increase in members.
02/2010 - present
CRICKET, Wicket keeper and middle order batsperson
- Currently the deputy captain of the UoR 2nd Cricket Team
- Devise and lead the fielding training for the team, vital as we aim to instil max pressure through our relentless fielding.
LANGUAGES – Trilingual in English, Hindi, Gujarati
LABORATORY – titration, distillation, recrystallisation, chromatography and melting point determination
IT – Excel, SAS, Word, PowerPoint