How do I prepare for the subject-specific elements of my interview?
Please be prepared to deliver a five-minute presentation on a lesson topic relating to an area of Religious Education that you are particularly interested in and that is appropriate for secondary pupils in Year 7 (11 years old).
Your presentation should:
- outline the content of the lesson
- include your thoughts on the learning opportunities (in the broadest sense) for the pupils
- include your thoughts on any aspects that you anticipate the pupils may find particularly engaging, difficult, or challenging.
- This will be a verbal presentation. Please do not to use PowerPoint or other presentation formats (including a whiteboard).
- You may wish to show an object as a prop or resource, but this is not required.
If you have any questions about the presentation that you need to prepare, please contact the subject leader, Martin Sutton (firstname.lastname@example.org), before the date of your interview.