News and Events
This page gives you information on the Open Days, Teacher Training events, lectures and professional development events we host.
POSTGRADUATE INITIAL TEACHER TRAINING (ITT) EVENTS
Our information events cover all routes into teaching for Early Years, Primary and Secondary Postgraduate programmes. During COVID-19, we have placed these in person events on hold.
You can however find out further information about our programmes below.
Please note: PGCE Primary and PGCE Secondary are now closed for 2021 applications.
POSTGRADUATE INITIAL TEACHER TRAINING (ITT) WEBINARS
Webinar dates and links to register will be posted on this page. Sessions will provide the opportunity to hear from representatives, as well as ask questions.
UNDERGRADUATE OPEN DAYS
We typically hold Undergraduate Open Days in June and October each year. During COVID-19 these are being delivered virtually. These events offer an opportunity to speak to students and lecturers from all our courses and enjoy talks and taster lectures.
These events typically include live presentations from academic staff on our different master's courses, live chat with staff and students, and lots of other useful digital resources.
- Martin Sutton wins RUSU Excellence Award
- Celebrating World Poetry Day 21 March with a Willow Class Lockdown Poem
- A new book on Teaching the Arts is coming soon with contributions from several IoE authors
- 7th in the UK for Education (The Guardian University Guide 2021)
- Virtual placements for students with special educational needs during COVID-19