News and Events
- Roy Blatchford CBE: Postcard from Shanghai
- Marvellous Mums and Marvellous Me Celebration
- Catherine Foley on Publishing ‘Leading Primary Mathematics.’
- School partnership celebration event at the Institution of Education (IoE)
- Primary and Secondary School Workers to Benefit from Free Online Courses!
- Postgraduate teacher training information events
- Undergraduate open days
- Master's and PGCERT Senco open events
- General information about training to become a teacher
- Information about the School Direct and University PGCE programmes
- Structure of courses
- Entry requirements, deadlines and how to apply.
This page gives you information on Open Days, Teacher Training events, public lectures, concerts, art exhibitions and professional development events we host.
Information events, covering all routes into teaching for Early Years, Primary and Secondary Postgraduate programmes.
Although not an application requirement, we do recommend that all those wishing to apply for Initial Teacher Training attend one of these events where there is an opportunity to find out:
Throughout the presentations, there are opportunities to ask questions.
BUILDING & ROOM
LONDON ROAD CAMPUS
Or for any further information please email us:
Numeracy Skills Workshops
All trainee teachers, including those applying for Early Years Teacher Status and School Direct, have to pass the professional skills tests in numeracy.
We offer workshops to help you with your numeracy professional skills test.
Come to our Undergraduate Open Days and explore our beautiful campus, meet students and lecturers from all our courses, see our accommodation, and enjoy talks and taster lectures.
- Saturday 5 October
- Saturday 12 October
Join us at one of our master's and PGCert SENCo information evenings, which usually run from 16:00- 18:00.
If you wish to join an event or be placed on a list for future events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next date TBC