News and Events
This page gives you information on Open Days, Teacher Training events, public lectures, concerts, art exhibitions and professional development events we host.
- Postgraduate teacher training information events
- Master's and PGCERT Senco open events
- Undergraduate open days
Information events, covering all routes into teaching for Early Years, Primary and Secondary Postgraduate programmes.
Although not an application requirement, we do recommend that all those wishing to apply for Initial Teacher Training attend one of these events where there is an opportunity to find out:
- General information about training to become a teacher
- Information about the School Direct and University PGCE programmes
- Structure of courses
- Entry requirements, deadlines and how to apply.
BUILDING & ROOM
LONDON ROAD CAMPUS
|Monday 3 February 2020||16:00||L24 G06|
|Monday 2 March 2020||16:00||L24 G06||Coming soon|
|Monday 6 April 2020||16:00||L24 G06||Coming soon|
|Monday 4 May 2020||16:00||L24 G06||Coming soon|
|Monday 1 June 2020||16:00||L24 G06||Coming soon|
|Monday 6 July 2020||16:00||L24 G06||Coming soon|
MASTER'S VISIT AFTERNOON
These postgraduate-tailored events will give you a taste of master's study at the University of Reading.
- Wednesday 12 February 2020
Join us at one of our master's and PGCert SENCo information evenings, which usually run from 16:30- 18:00.
- Monday 27 January 2020
- Monday 11 May 2020
Undergraduate Open Days
Come to our Undergraduate Open Days and explore our beautiful campus, meet students and lecturers from all our courses, see our accommodation, and enjoy talks and taster lectures.
- Friday 19 June 2020
- Saturday 20 June 2020
- Dr Rebecca Berkley on training the Musician in the Classroom
- Encouraging inclusive Computer Science approaches: female participation in STEM
- Roy Blatchford CBE: Postcard from Shanghai
- Marvellous Mums and Marvellous Me Celebration
- Catherine Foley on Publishing ‘Leading Primary Mathematics.’