News and Events
This page gives you information on the Open Days, Teacher Training events, lectures and professional development events we host.
Postgraduate Initial teacher Training (itt) information events
Our information events cover all routes into teaching for Early Years, Primary and Secondary Postgraduate programmes. During COVID-19, we have placed these in person events on hold.
We are creating a live Q&A schedule for the rest of the term. All the dates will be posted on this page shortly. Sessions will provide the opportunity to hear from representatives, as well as ask questions.
We also have some online resources about our programmes for you to explore below. It is worth looking at these ahead of any webinar.
PGCE Primary, PGCE Secondary History, MFL (German) and PE are closed for 2021 applications.
Foundation Degree, BA Children's Development and Learning and Pg Cert Early Years Practice Webinar
26 April 2021, 16.30 - 17.30
Undergraduate Open Days
We typically hold Undergraduate Open Days in June and October each year. During COVID-19 these are being delivered virtually. These events offer an opportunity to speak to students and lecturers from all our courses and enjoy talks and taster lectures.
Master's virtual open day
To be notified when booking opens, and about other future master's events, please register your interest below.
- Celebrating World Poetry Day 21 March with a Willow Class Lockdown Poem
- A new book on Teaching the Arts is coming soon with contributions from several IoE authors
- 7th in the UK for Education (The Guardian University Guide 2021)
- Virtual placements for students with special educational needs during COVID-19
- BA Primary Education with Art Y3 Online Exhibition