Quick links for new students
- Follow the on-screen instructions for how to connect to eduroam for your type of device
Print to any of the printers at the University:
- Print your work to a 'Follow Me' print queue.
- Find a 'Follow Me' printer and enter your student number or present your Campus Card.
- Follow the instructions on the printer
You can find further information More Help - Scanning, Printing, Storing.
Top up and get information on your campus card using our Campus Card Portal.
For information regarding University email then visit the Email webpage.
If you are looking to purchase a new computer or laptop then check out our Student PC Purchasing advice.
All the latest Office productivity software, including:
OneDrive for Business is avaialble for all students, including:
- 5TB of free cloud storage
- Share files quickly and easy
- Access your files at University and at Home easily
Skype for Business is available for all Students to use, including:
- Text chat
- Video/Audio messaging
- Send/receive files
AppsAnywhere is a web based tool which provides access to the Software applications you use for teaching and studying.
AppsAnywhere can be used from your own Windows device or from a University owned PC, from any campus location.
A webpage dedicated to telling students where they can access different Software.