Log onto Activedition
If you have been given access to Activedition or having issues with your access please click on one of the following.
(Please ensure you are using Internet Explorer for Activedition).
Discrepancy in Activedition
There are occasions where Activedition behaves erratically therefore, you have to clear your browsing history. It is best to reset Internet Explorer to confirm the history is thoroughly cleared.
Warning: This will erase previously visited website but retain your bookmarks/favourites.
1. Open Internet Explorer and click tools from the menu option. If the menu is not visible then hold down the alt key and press T. Then select Internet Options.
2. Click on the Advance tab > Click Reset. This will present Reset Internet Explorer Settings window. Tick the box Delete Personal Settings and click Reset. (There are times where you would have to close down other application that depends on Internet Explorer i.e. web agresso, outlook etc).
3. Wait for all the green ticks to appear and then click close.
4. A message will appear at the bottom suggesting restarting your computer. Simply close down Internet Explorer (ONLY) and reopen it.
Activedition will now see you as a first time user therefore please click the link below and follow the instructions.
Logging on for the first time
1. Open Internet Explorer and click tools from the menu option. If the menu is not visible then hold down the alt key and press T. Then select Compatibility view settings.
2. Please ensure rdg.ac.uk and reading.ac.uk is on the list by typing in the address under “Add this website” and click Add.
3. Visit the following link
4.Tick the box I have read and accept the terms and conditions of the Licence Agreement. Then click on Auto Log In.
If you are still having trouble logging onto ActiveEdition please contact email@example.com
If you wish to work from home then you are required to make a VPN connection.